Submit Testimony to HTSB
Last updated on May 28, 2017 11:06 am
The Hawaiʻi Teacher Standards Board welcomes your testimony.
Testimony should be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the meeting in ONE of the following ways:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (include “Testimony” in the subject line)
- PAPER: One copy to the Hawaiʻi Teacher Standards Board, 650 Iwilei Road, Suite 201, Honolulu, HI 96817
- FAX: (808) 586-2606
Indicate the following information in the body of your email and/or on an attached PDF document:
- Your name and, if applicable, your position/title and organization;
- Meeting date for which you are submitting testimony;
- Item number/title from the agenda that your testimony is about;
- Your position (support, oppose, or comment only); and
- Your comments.
Testimony submitted less than 24 hours prior to the start of a meeting or improperly identified may be distributed after the meeting. All testimony will be posted on the HTSB website, so please consider this when including personal information in your testimony.