For the fastest response, Login
to your HTSB account on www.hawaiiteacherstandardsboard.org and use the Contact HTSB
tab to send a secured message to us. By doing this, the information becomes part of your license record.
For help with your login and password, email us at email@example.com.
Emails and telephone calls are answered in the order received. During times of high volumne in the summer and in January, staff respond as quickly as possible, and processing time for applications may take up to four weeks.
Neighbor Island Callers
When calling from neighbor islands on a State of Hawaiʻi telephone line (such as a DOE school), use the HATS system: dial the last five (5) digits of our telephone number for a toll free call. Ex.: to call us dial 62600. The HATS system does not work from your home or cellular telephone.
Hawaii Teacher Standards Board
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 268
Honolulu, HI 96817
Our office is open Monday – Friday from 7:45 am – 4:30 pm (HST), excluding State of Hawaiʻi holidays.
Directions to Our Office inside Dole Cannery
- Dole Cannery Open-Air Parking Lot – FREE parking is available in the parking lot directly behind the Dole Cannery and adjacent to the Costco parking lot. Entry is from either Alakawa Street or Dillingham Boulevard.</li
- Dole Cannery Parking Structure – PAY parking is available in the parking structure across Iwilei Road above the Regal Cinema theaters. The entrance is on Pacific Street near the back entrance to Lowe’s.
From Dole Cannery Open-Air Parking Lot Adjacent to Costco
From Dole Cannery Parking Structure – Using Pedestrian Bridge
- Enter the Dole Cannery Building and go toward the 1st floor Food Court.
- Take the escalator to the 2nd floor mezzanine.
- Turn right after exiting the escalator (you will see “Jerry Hays Inc.” office). Follow the walkway to the right (the Food Court below will be on your right).
- Look for Suite 268.
- Take the parking garage elevator to the 2nd floor and use the elevated pedestrian bridge to cross Iwilei Road.
- At the end of the pedestrian walkway you will enter the Dole Cannery’s 2nd floor mezzanine.
- Continue straight ahead until you reach the 1st corner past the pillars and keep going straight ahead.
- The HTSB office will be on your right, Suite 268.