What is the best way to contact HTSB?
For the fastest response, Login
to your HTSB account on www.hawaiiteacherstandardsboard.org and use the Contact HTSB
tab to send a secured message to us.
After HTSB staff answer messages from your account, they answer emails and telephone calls in the order received. During times of high volume in the summer and in January, staff respond as quickly as possible, and processing time for applications may take up to four weeks.
How do you get help with your HTSB account login and password?
Use the “Forgot email or username” or “Forgot password” prompts on the HTSB account login page:
HTSB Office Information
Physical and mailing address:
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 268,
Honolulu, HI 96817
Our office is open Monday – Friday from 7:45 am – 4:30 pm (HST), excluding State of Hawaiʻi holidays.
- Free parking: Dole Cannery Open-Air Parking Lot – Free parking is available in the parking lot directly behind the Dole Cannery and adjacent to the Costco parking lot. Lot entry is from Alakawa Street.
- Paid parking: Dole Cannery Parking Structure – Pay parking is available in the parking structure across Iwilei Road above the Regal Cinema theaters. The entrance is on Pacific Street.
Directions from Dole Cannery Open-Air Parking Lot Adjacent to Costco
- Enter the Dole Cannery Building and go toward the 1st floor Food Court.
- Take the escalator to the 2nd floor mezzanine.
- Turn right after exiting the escalator.
- Look for Suite 268.
Directions from Dole Cannery Parking Structure – Using Pedestrian Bridge
- Take the parking garage elevator to the 2nd floor and use the elevated pedestrian bridge to cross Iwilei Road.
- At the end of the pedestrian walkway you will enter the Dole Cannery’s 2nd floor mezzanine.
- Continue straight ahead.
- The HTSB office will be on your right, Suite 268.