Changing Your Name
Information on Changing Your Name in Your HTSB Record
Hawaiʻi Department of Education Employees:
If you have already submitted name change documents to the DOE, you do not have to submit duplicate documentation or the fee to HTSB. Let HTSB know by sending a message from your HTSB account under the “Contact HTSB” tab. If you have not changed your name with the DOE, notify us after you do so.
If you are not a Hawaiʻi Department of Education employee, to change the name on your license you must submit the following to HTSB:
- Login to your HTSB account;
- Under My Profile, click on the Name tab;
- Click on the Name Change Request checkbox, then update your Name information;
- Click on the Save Name Changes button;
- On the Documents tab, upload a copy of your social security card issued to your new name;
- Submit a $25 fee in the form of a personal check payable to HTSB to our office.
- Requests for name change received without supporting documentation and the $25 fee cannot be processed.
- The HTSB mailing address is: 650 Iwilei Road, Suite 268, Honolulu, HI 96817