Thursday, January 27, 2022 05:34 AM

Changing Your Name

Information on Changing Your Name in Your HTSB Record


Hawaiʻi Department of Education Employees:

If you have already submitted name change documents to the DOE, you do not have to submit duplicate documentation or the fee to HTSB. Let HTSB know by sending a message from your HTSB account under the “Contact HTSB” tab.  If you have not changed your name with the DOE, notify us after you do so.

All Others:

If you are not a Hawaiʻi Department of Education employee, to change the name on your license you must submit the following to HTSB:
  1. Login to your HTSB account;
  2. Under My Profile, click on the Name tab;
  3. Click on the Name Change Request checkbox, then update your Name information;
  4. Click on the Save Name Changes button; and
  5. On the Documents tab, upload a copy of your social security card issued to your new name.